How do I use Lightbox in WordPress?
Installing and Activate Lightbox Gallery Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click Plugins in the navigation menu, then the Add New button.
- Type lightbox in the search box, then click the Enter key.
- You will see Lightbox Gallery listed, click the Install Now button.
What is a lightbox on a website?
What is lightbox in Elementor?
The Elementor Lightbox opens images, galleries, carousels, and videos in a 100% mobile responsive lightbox popup window. The lightbox feature is turned on by default. You can switch it off by going to Dashboard > Elementor > Settings > Style, and uncheck the checkbox.
How do I make an image pop up in WordPress?
Lightbox or Popup Image
- Click on Images list.
- For each photo choose Linked Images Tab.
- Click on Choose images.
- Click on Add images and choose images from WordPress Media Library.
- Click Save.
- Go back to the settings and click Properties button.
- Choose Theme 7 in Popup Box Theme.