How do I get to my WordPress login page?
Logging in to WordPressOn a typical WordPress site, all you need to do is add /login/ or /admin/ to the end of your site’s URL. Both of these URLs will take you to your login page where you can enter your username and password. Once logged in, you will be taken directly to the admin area, or dashboard, of your site.
How do I fix WordPress login page refreshing and redirecting issues?
How to fix the WordPress login page refreshing and redirecting
- Clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Deactivate and reactivate your plugins.
- Revert to the default theme.
- Regenerate your . htaccess file.
- Check your site URL.
How do I log into WordPress without a password?
How to get into WordPress Admin Without Password using FTP
Why can’t I log into WordPress?
WordPress themes are another common cause of login errors. To check if this is the case in your site, you have to deactivate your theme by renaming the theme folder so WordPress no longer reads it. To do this, access your WordPress files using Filezilla or any other ftp client.
How do I log into my website?
How To Login To CPanel – Your Website Control Panel –
Why WP admin is not working?
Disable .htaccess is the source of your problem, and you can do this by renaming this file to disable it, and trying to login after that. Now go to your login url and try to login to your WordPress admin dashboard. If the problem is resolved, you can create a new . htaccess file from your WordPress dashboard.
Can not access WP admin?
If you Can’t login to WordPress admin consider that sometimes plugins can interfere with your login page. To do so you need to use your FTP account and disable plugins through the host. Locate your WordPress files and go to wp-content/plugins. now change the folder’s name from plugins to something else.
Why is my WP admin redirecting?
WordPress login redirect loop is a common issue that can happen to anyone. Fortunately, you can easily solve this error by clearing browser cookies and cache, restoring default . htaccess file, and deactivating themes and plugins.
How do I access administrator account without password?
Use the hidden administrator account
- Start up (or re-start) your computer and press F8 repeatedly.
- From the menu that appears, choose Safe Mode.
- Key in “”Administrator”” in Username (note the capital A), and leave the password blank.
- You should be logged in to safe mode.
- Go to Control Panel, then User Accounts.
How do I find my WordPress username and password?
If you need to reset a forgotten password, use the lost password form. Enter your WordPress.com username or email address into the text box and click Get New Password. (If you don’t know your WordPress.com username or email address, scroll down to the Account Recovery Form section below.)
How do I find my administrator username and password?
On a computer not in a domain
- Press Win-r . In the dialog box, type compmgmt. msc , and then press Enter .
- Expand Local Users and Groups and select the Users folder.
- Right-click the Administrator account and select Password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.