How do I restore a WordPress backup to another server?
Log into your cPanel account and under the files section click on Backup.
On the backups page, scroll down to ‘Restore a MySQL database backup’.
Next, click on the choose file button and select the backup file from your hard disk.
Once done, click on the upload button.
How do I restore a WordPress site without backup?
Restore WordPress from Backup – Even if you can’t access WP
How do I back up and restore my WordPress site with Updraftplus?
The Ultimate Guide to UpdraftPlus: How to Backup, Restore, or
How do I manually restore a WordPress site?
How to manually restore a WordPress website from a backup (In 5 steps)
- Step 1: Log in to your hosting account and open phpMyAdmin.
- Step 2: Import your backup database.
- Step 3: Install and log in to your FTP client.
- Step 4: Upload your WordPress backup files.
- Step 5: Check to verify that your site was safely restored.