How do I fix a contact form in WordPress?
Contact Form 7
- Log into your WordPress site at example.com/wp-admin.
- In the left column, click the ‘Plugins’ category and at the top click ‘Add New’.
- In the search field, enter Contact Form 7.
- After it’s installed, locate it it on the ‘Plugins’ page.
- Click the ‘Settings’ link.
How do I fix WordPress not sending email problems?
How to fix the WordPress not sending email issue
- Once activated, click the Settings link (or Settings > Email link in the sidebar) to configure the plugin.
- Once activated, head to Settings > Gmail SMTP to configure the plugin.
- To authorize your WordPress installation to use Google’s email servers, you must create a set of secure credentials.
How do I send an email to Contact Form 7 in WordPress?
Setup Contact Form 7 in WordPress
- Install the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
- On the left navigation bar, click Contact.
- Click Add New button if you are creating a new form.
- Click the Mail tab.
- Enter a Title for your form.
- Update the To field to the email address where you want the form to send.
Does Contact Form 7 use SMTP?
Contact Form 7 doesn’t access SMTP servers directly. It just calls wp_mail() , the standard email sending function WordPress provides, and wp_mail() does the job based on your configuration. If you want to use a specific SMTP service, there are plugins for that.”