How do I completely remove a theme from WordPress?
From your WordPress Admin menu select Appearance, then Themes:
- Select Theme Details for the theme you want to remove.
- Let’s delete the Make theme.
- Select Delete near the bottom-right corner.
- Click Delete to remove the theme from your WordPress installation.
- Select OK.
- Method #2 – Deleting a theme via FTP or SFTP.
How do I uninstall a theme?
Goto Settings –> Device care –> Storage. U should be able to see something as “”Themes””. It shows the theme u have applied. Tap on it and delete it.
How do you delete a theme on Astra?
How to Delete and Uninstall a WordPress Theme –
How do I delete my WordPress site and start over?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website To Its Original Settings “