How do I fix the http image upload error in WordPress?
How to Fix the WordPress HTTP Error
- Refresh the Page.
- Shrink or Resize the File.
- Rename the Image File.
- Temporarily Deactivate Plugins and Theme.
- Ask Your WordPress Host.
- Increase PHP Memory Limit.
- Check Uploads Folder Permissions.
- Move to the Latest Version of PHP.
What is HTTP error when uploading images WordPress?
In WordPress, HTTP error is a code which signals that something went wrong during a file upload process. Typically, the WordPress HTTP error occurs when you try to add an image and other types of files to the media library.
How do I fix HTTP errors?
If you’re getting this error try the following methods to fix it.
- Try refreshing the web page by pressing F5 on your keyboard.
- Check the typed URL if it contains any error.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Change the DNS server. ( Try it only when the entire site gives you a 404 error)
How do I fix a video upload error?
How To Fix Error Uploading Video On – “