How do I create a password protected page in WordPress?
To password-protect a WordPress page, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- Under Dashboard, click Posts, and then click Add New.
- Write your post.
- Under Publish, next to Visibility, click Edit.
- Click Password protected.
- In the Password text box, type a password.
- Click OK, and then click Publish.
How do I change a password protected page in WordPress?
How to Customize a Password Protected Page in WordPress
Can WordPress be password protected?
To password protect WordPress posts or pages, in the Dashboard, head to the post or page you’d like to protect. Then, in the Publish box, next to Visibility click Edit then select Password Protected. Enter your chosen password then click Update (or Publish if the post or page is yet to be published).
How do you make a password protected page?
Wix.com | Password Protected Pages – “