How do I increase my WordPress Plugin speed?
Here is our list of chart-topper, speed-inducing plugins.
- Faster Rendering: WP Fastest Cache.
- Caching: W3 Total Cache.
- Reducing Image Size: WP Smush.
- Decreasing Pageload: BJ Lazy Load.
- Optimizing the Database: WP-Optimize.
How can I speed up my WordPress site without plugin?
Speed Up Your WordPress Website Without Plugins
- Step 2: Open up your . htaccess file located in the root directory of your website.
- Step 3: Limit the number of post revisions. By default, WordPress stores every change you make in your pages and posts.
- Step 4: Locate your PHP. INI file.
- Step 5: Retest your site on Google PageSpeed Insights to view your new score.
What plug in can be used to speed up your site’s performance?
WP Super CacheWP Super Cache is another popular WordPress caching plugin. It is free and comes highly recommended by many of the top WordPress hosting companies. WP Super Cache plugin includes all recommended caching features that you will need to speed up your website.
How can I speed up my WordPress site 2019?
How can I speed up my WordPress site?
- Choose a Best Web Hosting Providers for Your Site.
- Choose a Fast Loading, AdSense & SEO friendly themes.
- Choose a Best WordPress Cache Plugins.
- Choose Image Optimizer & Compressor.
- Choose a CDN for WordPress Site.
- Remove Unnecessary Plugins & Add-ons.