How do I increase PHP memory limit in WordPress?
WordPress Memory Limit Increase | WP Learning Lab –
What is the max memory limit for PHP?
Increasing the PHP memory limitThe default memory limit is 90M and this is usually more than sufficient for most needs. If you need to raise this limit, you must create a phprc file. View the following articles for instructions on how to create a phprc file.
What is WordPress memory limit?
The default memory limit for WordPress is 32 MB. It is very common to exceed this limit and get the error Fatal error: Allowed memory size .
How do I check my PHP memory limit?
If you’re running WordPress 5.2 or above, you can use the Site Health tool to check what the current PHP memory limit is on your site. In your WordPress dashboard, go to “Tools” → “Site Health” → “Info” and scroll down to the server section. Here you can see that the PHP memory limit is on your server.
How do I increase my PHP memory limit?
Using an FTP Client
- Connect to the server with your FTP client.
- Navigate to the public_html folder.
- Download the php.
- Open the file with any text editor.
- Search for memory_limit, without the quotes.
- Enter the new memory limit for your php applications.
- Save the file.
- Upload the file using your FTP client.
How do I change PHP settings in WordPress?
- Upload custom-php-settings to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- You can now modify your php settings by going to the settings page located under wp-admin/tools. php? page=custom-php-settings.