How do you fix too many redirects?
Delete CookiesA common solution for err_too_many_redirects Chrome and Mozilla is to clear your cookies because they can sometimes contain faulty data which results in too many HTTP redirects.
You can try solving the issue this way even when you find yourself in a Chrome redirect loop on the website you don’t own.
How do I fix too many redirects in WordPress?
- Delete cookies on that specific site.
- Clear WordPress site, server, proxy, and browser cache.
- Determine nature of redirect loop.
- Check your HTTPS settings.
- Check third-party services.
- Check your WordPress site settings.
- Temporarily disable WordPress plugins.
- Check redirects on your server.
How do I fix too many redirects on Chrome?
Too many redirects as a visitor
- Open Chrome.
- Select the Chrome pull-down menu at the top.
- Select Clear Browsing Data from the pull-down menu.
- Select checkbox next to Cached Messages and Files.
- Then click Clear Data.
What does redirected you too many times mean?
The error “too many redirects” means that the website keeps being redirected between different addresses in a way that will never complete. Often this is the result of competing redirects, one trying to force HTTPS (SSL) and another redirecting back to HTTP (non-SSL), or between www and non-www forms of the URL.”