How do I add terms and conditions to WordPress?
Adding the T&C Page
- Open up your WP Dashboard. That’s the place where everything happens from.
- Hover your mouse over Pages in the Dashboard menu and click Add New in the submenu that opens.
- Name your page “”Terms and Conditions”” and paste the text of your agreement in the open white space.
- Click Publish when you’re done.
How do I use Auto terms in WordPress?
How do I add terms and conditions to my website?
- Read terms and conditions on other websites like yours.
- Set out the ground rules of your website.
- Tailor the terms and conditions to fit your website.
- Personalize your language.
- Don’t make it more complicated than it needs to be.
- Create a new page for your terms and services, and upload it to your website.