How do I change the featured image in WordPress video?
Replace ‘featured-image’ with video
- Please go to Appearance–>Theme options–>Home page and move to the featured content area.
- You will find 2 tabs (Visual|Text) at the top right corner of featured content text editor. Click the text mode and add your video shortcode.
- Now save the changes and check the result.
How do I find the featured video URL in WordPress?
Add a Video URL, check whatever options you wish to implement, then click on the Query video button. Scroll down and you’ll see other video settings, depending on the platform. Make sure you select Replace featured image at the Embed position setting to have a featured video displayed for your WordPress post.
What is feature video?
A featured video will show up on one of your videos that a viewer is watching. It looks kinda like an ad pop up. But it is a link to one of your other videos. This is very powerful because you can pick a specific video you want to show up on all your videos or you can just allow Youtube to show your last video.
How do I use video embed and thumbnail generator?
How to use WordPress video thumbnail Plugin –
How do you add a thumbnail to a video in WordPress?
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Embed Video Thumbnail submenu in Tools menu in admin panel to configure the plugin.