What is the best WordPress cache plugin?
Best WordPress Caching Plugins Compared
- W3 Total Cache. W3 Total Cache is one of the most popular caching plugins for WordPress, with over a million active installs and 4.3 out of 5 stars in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- WP Super Cache.
- WP Rocket (review)
- WP Fastest Cache.
- Hyper Cache.
- Comet Cache.
- Simple Cache.
How do I use WP Super Cache plugin?
How to Install and Configure WP Super Cache:
- Get to your Admin Panel, go to Plugins and click Add New.
- Type “super cache” in the search field.
- Locate WP Super Cache.
- You’ll see a warning at the top of the page requesting you to enable the plugin.
- In the Caching section, enable Caching On.
- Click on Update Status.
- Go to Advanced tab.
What is WP Super Cache?
WP Super Cache is a static caching plugin for WordPress. It generates html files that are served directly by Apache without processing comparatively heavy PHP scripts. By using this plugin you will speed up your WordPress blog significantly.
How does w3 Total Cache work?