How do I make a coming soon page on WordPress?
Plugin SetupStart out in your WordPress dashboard.
Go to Plugins > Add New and install the Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode plugin by SeedProd.
If you’re not brought directly to the plugin’s page, go to Settings > Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode and make sure you’re on the Content tab.
Enter your Headline.
How do I get rid of the coming soon page on WordPress?
To disable the Mojo Marketplace Coming Soon Page
- Log into your Admin Area on your WordPress site.
- Visit the Dashboard and at the top there is a notification that says: “Your site is currently displaying a “Coming Soon” page.
- Click the link in the notification and the Coming Soon Page will then be removed and disabled from your website.
How do I make a coming soon page?
- Log in to your account.
- Select “”Content”” from the top menu.
- Click “”Add Page””
- Click “”Content Page””
- Add your “”Page Title”” as something like “”Holding Page””
- Click the “”Display”” tab running along the top of the window.
- Set the “”Hide Template”” option to “”YES””
- Click “”Save Changes””
How do I change my coming soon page on Bluehost?
How to Keep or Remove the Coming Soon Page – “