- » 1. TermsFeed.
- » 3. Privacy Policies.com.
- » 4. Shopify.
- » 6. Iubenda.
- » 7. Trust Guard.
- » 8. SEQ Legal.
- Go to your business page and click on settings and then EDIT PAGE from left hand menu.
- Once set up, you should then see the NOTES tab on your main business page screen.
- Click into the NOTES page and then click on ADD NOTE.
- Check how it all looks.
- Click Publish.
- For Blogger Blog: Open your Blogger Dashboard > Pages. If you are using WordPress Blog then go to your Dashboard > Pages > Add New.
- Publish your page.
- Never ask for more information than is necessary. If you do not require a customer’s date of birth to provide services, do not ask for it.
- Write in plain language.
- Customize to your business.
- Implement good information practices.
How do I add a disclaimer to my WordPress site?
Adding a Disclaimer Page
- Log in to your WordPress site and access your Dashboard:
- Find the Pages option. Select Add New from within the Pages menu:
- Name your page “”Disclaimer”” (or something more specific like “”Affiliate Disclaimer””).
- Click Publish and your Disclaimer page will be live: