How do I get rid of proudly powered by WordPress?
How to Remove the Powered by WordPress Footer Links –
How do I change proudly powered by WordPress?
Edit Footer Copyright “”Proudly powered by WordPress”” –
How do I change the proudly powered by the footer in WordPress?
Code Edit or Delete
- Login to your WordPress dashboard as an Admin.
- Scroll over ‘Appearance’ and then click on the ‘Editor’ menu.
- Select the menu which you want to edit from Select theme to edit: from a top right corner.
- Click on Theme Footer ( footer. php ) file.
- Edit the code as shown in the below image.
How do I remove powered by WordPress theme spacious by Themegrill?
How to Edit Website Footer – WordPress Spacious Theme –
How do I remove powered by GeneratePress free?
If you are using GeneratePress free version then there is no direct option to remove powered by GeneratePress copyright footer text from the customizer. Though you are free version users, so this is a little bit technical but easy. All you have copied the below PHP code and paste into your theme’s functions.
How do I remove the header bar in WordPress?
Remove the header and footer
- Open the WordPress Customizer. (See the Related Articles for how to open Customizer.)
- To remove the header, click Header > Header layout and for the Layout setting select None.
- To remove the footer, click Footer > Footer layout and for the Layout setting select None.