Where do I put Google Analytics code in WordPress?
Add Google Analytics to WordPress Without a Plugin
- Click on Admin in the left taskbar.
- In the property column, click Tracking Info, and then Tracking Code.
- Now you can get the tracking code under the Website tracking section.
- Step 2: Add the Tracking Code to the header.php file.
How do I activate Google Analytics on WordPress?
How to Set Up Google Analytics for WordPress
- Sign Up For Google Analytics. The first thing you’re going to need to do is sign up for Google Analytics.
- Install Your Plugin. Next, you’ll need to actually install your plugin.
- Authenticate Your Google Account.
- Select the Profile You Want to Track.
- Start Tracking.
How do I add Google Analytics to WordPress 2019?
How to Install Google Analytics to WordPress | 2019 –
How do I add Google Analytics code?
How to Setup Google Analytics & Install on Website –
Where do I put Google Analytics code?
Google’s official recommendation for adding the Google Analytic tracking code is place the tracking code in the HEADER SECTION ( <head>) of the website.
Where is Google Analytics code?
Find your Google Analytics IDSelect an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column. Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column. Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info > Tracking Code. Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Does WordPress have built in analytics?
WordPress doesn’t come with built-in analytics, so you’ll need to install Google Analytics on your WordPress site. But that can be tricky, especially for beginners. An easier way of connecting Google Analytics with WordPress is through a plugin like MonsterInsights.
How do I know if my website has Google Analytics?
The easiest way to check if you have Google Analytics is simply to visit analytics.google.com (https://analytics.google.com/) and see if you’re redirected to either the login screen or the dashboard of an account. An example of the Google Analytics Login Screen you might be returned to.
How do I install Google Analytics without WordPress Plugin?
Install Google Analytics in WordPress Without Plugins –
What is the best Google Analytics Plugin for WordPress?
So if you’ve been asking yourself what are the best Google Analytics plugins for WordPress, here’s the list you’ve been looking for:
- Enhanced Ecommerce Google Analytics Plugin.
- Google Analytics by 10Web.
- GA Google Analytics.
- WP Google Analytics Events.