How do I enable comments on WordPress?
Turning on Comments from the Posts or Pages Screen #In the list of pages or posts, find the one you want and hover your cursor over the title of the post. You will see several links appear underneath the title. Click “Quick Edit” and check “Allow Comments.” Click “Update” to turn comments on for that post.
How do I enable comments?
How to Allow Comments on Your Channel –
How do I turn off comments on my WordPress site?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel. On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings. This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I allow comments on my Facebook page?
- First of all go to your Facebook page and in the admin panel, click Edit page > Manage Permissions.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the page and there you will see a reply option.
- Simply check/tick this option to enable it.
- Click Save Changes and you are done.
How do I add a comment box in WordPress?
Adding or Removing the Comments Box in WordPress –
How do I make a post without comments?
Note that you can only turn off comments if it is your post or you are the group admin.
- Select group posts which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click on the three-dotted icon at the upper right corner of the post.
- Click on “Turn Off Comments.”
- Any comments for this particular posts are restricted.
Why did disable comments 2020?
The video-sharing company, which is owned by Google’s parent company Alphabet, said it will no longer allow users to leave comments on videos featuring children 13 and under. It will also disable comments on videos featuring minors between 13 and 18 that believes have a risk of attracting predatory behavior.
Why are my comments not showing up?
Hi limpnoodlesz: if your comments are not appearing publicly, that might be because they are being marked as possible spam, or the channel owner’s comment filtering settings are holding them for review. Either way it’s up to the channel owner to restore the comments to visibility.
How do I enable comments on 2019?
Comments Disabled On ? | Turn Them All BACK ON
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
To disable comments on media files:To disable comments in WordPress for those attachments, visit Media Library, select the media file and click on Edit. You’ll find a “Discussion” box similar to to the one in the text editor for posts, and you can disable comments there.
How do I delete all pending comments on WordPress?
Luckily, WordPress has a simpler way to delete all comments that are already marked as spam. Switch from the Pending comments view over to the Spam comments section. Then click the Empty Spam button off to the right to delete them all.
Why can’t I post pictures in comments on Facebook?
A variety of problems can get in the way of you posting pictures to your Facebook account: a browser issue, a problem with the size or format of the photos, or even a technical fault with Facebook itself. An unstable connection to the Web can also cause difficulties with posting pictures.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
If you’re an admin:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Comment Ranking.
- To turn comment ranking on, click to check the box next to See most relevant comments by default. To turn comment ranking off, click to uncheck the box next to See most relevant comments by default.
- Click Save Changes.
Why can I not comment on Facebook posts?
If you’re seeing a problem with how Facebook appears in your web browser, you could have a cache or temporary data issue. 1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. 2- If this doesn’t solve your issue, it may be because you’re using third-party browser extensions.”