Can I create a free website with WordPress?
WordPress is free for anyone to download and use to build any kind of website without any restrictions. If WordPress is free, then where is the cost coming from? WordPress is free because you’ll have to arrange your own domain name and hosting, which costs money. All websites on the internet need hosting.
How do I create a simple WordPress website?
- Step 1: Choose WordPress as your website platform.
- Step 2: Pick a name for your website, buy a domain & hosting.
- Step 3: Get familiar with the WordPress UI.
- Step 4: Pick a theme / design for your website.
- Step 5: Get plugins to extend your website’s abilities.
- Step 6: Create basic pages.
- Step 7: Consider starting a blog.
How can I learn WordPress for free?
18+ Great Resources to Learn How to Use WordPress Like a Pro
- Team Treehouse (Freemium)
- Official WordPress Lessons (Free)
- WordPress TV (Free)
- WPBeginner (Free)
- Hongkiat (Free)
- Lynda.com (Paid)
- MakeaWebsitehub (Free)
- WordPress Codex (Free)
How do I create a free WordPress account?
How to Make a Free Blog With WordPress
- Select Start Your Website on the WordPress main page.
- Sign up for a free WordPress.com account. You need to enter a valid email address that hasn’t already been used for a WordPress account.
- Now, you need to enter your blog information.
- Choose an address for your blog.