Can I change the domain name of my WordPress website?
Log in to your WordPress Admin Dashboard and navigate to Settings → General. Under general settings, you will find two fields named WordPress Address URL and Site Address (URL). You will notice it has your present domain included. Change the old domain name with the new one.
How do I change my URL on WordPress?
Changing Your WordPress.com Site AddressGo to My Site → Manage → Domains and click on your . wordpress.com address. On the Domain Settings page, scroll down to Change Site Address. Click the input field (with the first part of your current site address as a placeholder) and enter the new address you wish to use.
How do I change the domain name of an existing website?
There are a few steps when it comes to changing your domain name on Domain.com:
- Log in to your Domain.com, hosting account.
- Go to the Domain Control Panel settings.
- Click on the Website Builder Icon.
- Right next to the Domain name you wish to change, click on Options.
- A menu will drop down, click on Change Domain.
How do I change my domain name on WordPress GoDaddy?
You can change the domain name of your Managed WordPress account.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click the …
- Click Domains.
- Click Change Primary Domain.
- Choose a domain or add an external domain, and select Change.