Where do I put AdSense code in WordPress?
Insert the code using a plugin:
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add new > Search for Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Install the plugin and activate it:
- Go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu. Paste the Google AdSense verification code into the Headers section. Save the changes:
How do I connect my WordPress blog to AdSense?
First log into your WordPress site. Then, navigate to your Appearance » Widgets page from the dashboard. Next, drag and drop the Custom HTML widget to your selected widget area, like your Right Sidebar. Paste the Google AdSense code that you copied in the earlier step into the box.
How do I connect my website to AdSense?
Connect your site to AdSense
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Copy the code on your AdSense homepage.
- (Optional) If you incorrectly entered the URL of your site when you created your AdSense account, click Edit. and update your URL.
- Confirm you’ve pasted the code and click Done.
Can I add AdSense to free WordPress blog?
It’s not possible with free WordPress blog, you must have to buy a premium plan for that. WordPress doesn’t allow Adsense with the free plan. I have a better experience with Weebly and Blogger. You can create a free blog over there and you can also get Adsense access.
How much does AdSense pay per 1000 views?
1000 page views mean you are getting on an average 5 clicks per day. Therefore, 5 clicks per day = 150 clicks per month. So if the Cost-Per-Click os $0.20, then for 150 clicks it becomes $30 per month.
How do I set up AdSense?
How to create your account
- Click Sign up now.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Enter your email address.
- Choose whether you’d like AdSense to send you customized help and performance suggestions.
- Click Save and continue.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select your country or territory.
Is Google AdSense free?
No, participation in AdSense is free. Even better, Google will pay you for clicks or impressions on the Google ads you’ll display on your site. For more details on the revenue you can generate with AdSense, read our entry on earning with AdSense. You may also wish to submit an application now.
Where do I paste AdSense code?
Where to place the AdSense code in your HTML. After you’ve generated the AdSense code, you need to paste it between the <head> and </head> tags of your site. We recommend you place the AdSense code on every page across your site to get the most out of AdSense.
How do I monetize my blog?
Monetizing your blog.
- Affiliate marketing. One of the most popular methods for monetizing a blog is to leverage affiliate marketing.
- Email marketing.
- Sell ebooks.
- Sell courses.
- Sell digital products.
- Sell coaching services.
- Secure sponsorships.