Under settings click reading.
The first option “”Front page displays”” you’ll see a radio button labeled “”A static page (select below)””, click the button and select “”Splash”” as your front page and “”Homepage”” as your posts page.
Click save and then check out the results of your splash page by visiting your website.
How do I create a splash screen in WordPress?
How to Make a Splash Page in WordPress
- Create the Splash Page. Go to Pages > Add New. Add your new page and call it, let’s say… “Main.” Add whatever content you want on that splash page.
- Redirect Your Widgetized Home Page. Next, go back to Pages. Create a New Page called “Homepage” – no space… just “Homepage”.
- Setting Up the Menu. Go to Appearance > Menus.
How do you create a splash page?
How to Launch your Splash Page in 5 Minutes –
How do I create a free landing page on WordPress?
Making A Landing Page In WordPress
- Step 1: Create A New Page. Let’s start by creating a new page to start designing the landing page.
- Step 2: Edit With Elementor.
- Step 3: Customize The Page Design.
- Step 4: Create An Email Subscription Form.
- Step 5: Embed The Subscription Form.
- Step 2: Publish The Landing Page Page.
How do I create a WordPress page?
How to Setup Pages, Menus, and Widgets in WordPress –
What makes a good splash page?
Learn how you can create a winning landing page with these nine simple landing page tips.
- Tip #1: Clean, Organized Design.
- Tip #2: Be a Minimalist.
- Tip #3: Use Header to Broadcast Offer Value.
- Tip #4: Trust Signals.
- Tip #5: Make Your Page Mobile Friendly.
- Tip #6: Keep Your Forms Short.
What is the difference between a splash page and a landing page?
A landing page is a standalone page created to fulfill a conversion goal. A splash page, on the other hand, is a screen that pops up when you first enter a site. A splash page is the introduction to your website, while a landing page won’t appear until after a user fills out a form.
Do I need a website for a landing page?
No, you do not need a website for a landing page. Because of this, you do not need a website for a landing page. And there is software available to help you easily create and host landing pages. You can even use a landing page to create a simple website.
Where can I create a free landing page?
10 Best (REALLY FREE) Landing Page Builders (2020 UPDATE)
- Wix – most popular FREE website builder with the largest library of landing page templates.
- Site123 – large selection of professionally-designed templates to make your landing page stand out.
- Click here to see more landing page builders.
- Check out our comparison table of all landing page builder options.
How do I create a free landing page?
Here’s a step-by-step checklist for how to create your landing page:
- Select a landing page template.
- Give your landing page a name.
- Add your unique content.
- Include striking images.
- Choose a relevant domain name.
- Make sure all your links and CTAs are working.
- Complete your meta description and SEO title.