If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options:
- Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature)
- Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I delete a WordPress theme and start over?
Open your WordPress dashboard and go to Appearance > Themes. You can’t remove an active theme, so first activate the default WordPress theme (Twenty Fourteen) to be able to delete a theme required. Click the deactivated theme to see it’s details and click Delete button in the right bottom corner of it.
How do I delete all content in WordPress?
- First, log in to WordPress Dashboard (Administration panel).
- Here you need to install WordPress Reset plugin.
- Now navigate to Tools tab and locate Reset option.
- You need to type in reset in the required field and click on Reset button.
- Now your website is clear from all content.
How do I delete a WordPress site?
Open the “Settings” menu to access the deletion option.
- You can easily delete a WordPress.com blog via the dashboard.
- Click “Delete Site” in the dashboard to remove all WordPress.com site content and references to your domain from the web.
- In cPanel, click “Switch” to find the configurations for your domain.
How do I completely reset WordPress?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website | Reset WordPress Back To
How do I delete my WordPress account and start over?
- Table of Contents.
- If you’re sure you want to permanently delete your site, here’s how to do it.
- Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Manage → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page, and select Delete your site permanently.
How do I delete demos from WordPress?
Step 3.1 Removing Demo Content from WordPress and –
How do I clear the cache in WordPress?
Log in to the WordPress dashboard and, in the left sidebar, navigate to Settings > WP Super Cache. In the WP Super Cache settings page, click Delete Cache.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I delete a domain?
Follow the instructions below to delete your domain:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Registration settings.
- Scroll down to Delete domain.
- Click Delete domain.
- Sign in again to confirm your identity.
- Review the restrictions, and click Yes I’m sure, delete domain.
Can you unpublish a WordPress site?
First, login to your WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the post you want to unpublish, and locate the Publish meta box on the right side. If the post/page is live, the Status will read “Published.” To unpublish the post: Click the blue Edit link.”