How do I delete my WordPress site 2019?
Step – 1: Go To WordPress.com Dashboard. Step – 2: Click On My Sites Option And Select Your Site If You Have Multiple Sites. Here You Will See Many Options Now Scroll Down And Click On Settings Option. Step – 3: Now Scroll Down And Click On Delete Your Site Permanently.
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.
How do I cancel my WordPress?
Under My Site → Plan, click on Manage Plan. Or, go to Account Profile → Manage Purchases. Select the subscription you’d like to cancel. Click Cancel Subscription.
Can you delete a website?
You can permanently delete a site and reuse the web address. After a site is deleted permanently, you can’t restore it. Next to your deleted site, click Delete permanently.
How do I delete a domain?
Follow the instructions below to delete your domain:
- Sign in to Google Domains.
- Select the name of your domain.
- Open the menu .
- Click Registration settings.
- Scroll down to Delete domain.
- Click Delete domain.
- Sign in again to confirm your identity.
- Review the restrictions, and click Yes I’m sure, delete domain.