How do I view source code in WordPress?
You can access the PHP and CSS WordPress source code files through the Appearance Editor or by using an FTP client.
Inside your WordPress dashboard, you can access the Editor under Appearance.
You can access different theme files you’ve installed from the Editor.
How do I edit raw HTML in WordPress?
Simply right-click on any file you want to edit and select View/Edit. Once you’ve made the changes you want (again, be careful), you can save the new file and FileZilla will upload it so that it can be used in place of the old one. Make sure your WordPress site is still secure after editing the source code!
How do you edit source code?
How to view and edit any webpage’s source code in realtime
How do I edit a WordPress theme without coding?
How to Customize your WordPress Themes without Knowing Code
- WordPress directory on your server.
- A typical cascading style sheet.
- Custom CSS editor found in premium theme’s Theme Options.
- Find the code on the right to affect changes on the left.
- Changes to the code at right are affecting the text on the page to the left.