How do I edit my widgets?
Change the settings of a widget.
Press and hold a widget on your home screen, and drag it to the Settings app.
The widget screen will then appear where you can customize the widget to suit your taste.
In some Android models, single-tapping on a widget only opens the widget screen where you can customize the widget.
Where is the widget code in WordPress?
2 Answers. The default widgets are defined in wp-includes/default-widgets. php . To find specific code search the Codex or use queryposts.com.
How do I edit an existing WordPress site?
How to edit your WordPress site content
- Log in to your WordPress back-end. Your WordPress site’s back-end or “administration area” is where content creation and editing happens.
- Go to the Pages section.
- Edit the page.
- The Visual Mode Tab.
- The Text View Tab.
- Adding an Image / Media.
- Image Settings.
- Save Your Changes.
How do I edit a WordPress theme without coding?
How to Customize your WordPress Themes without Knowing Code
- WordPress directory on your server.
- A typical cascading style sheet.
- Custom CSS editor found in premium theme’s Theme Options.
- Find the code on the right to affect changes on the left.
- Changes to the code at right are affecting the text on the page to the left.