How do I find someone’s blog on WordPress?
To locate blogs with content of interest to you:
- Use Google search (replace “topic” with any keyword) topic site:wordpress.com.
- Use WordPress.com search > http://en.support.wordpress.com/wordpresscom-search/
- Use Global tags searches > http://en.support.wordpress.com/global-tags/
How do I read blogs on WordPress?
Search lets you search for posts and sites on any topic, as well as suggests great reads based on your activity. You can add new sites to the Followed Sites section of your Reader by clicking on the Follow button in the bottom right-hand corner of any WordPress.com blog. (You must be logged in to see it.)
How do I find someone’s blog?
Type in the person’s name and “”+ blog”” in Google’s search engine. Click “”Search.”” If the person uses Blogger, then her blog address will show up in the search results since the site is owned by Google. Use a blog search engine to locate a person’s blog if you cannot find it with Google.
How do you add a blog to WordPress?
To create a blog for your site, first you need to create a blank page:
- 1From the Dashboard, choose Pages→Add New.
- 2Type a name for the page in the text box toward the top of the page.
- 3Leave the text box blank.
- 4Click the Publish button.
- 5Choose Settings→Reading.
Where can I read blogs online?
You’ll be able to browse or search by topic, so you’ll find the content and bloggers you’re looking for.
- Alltop. Alltop is the granddaddy of all blog discovery tools.
- Technorati. This site is one of the older and larger blog directories on the web.
- Blog Catalog.
- Best of the Web Blog Search.
How do I find my blog address?
How to find your blog address –
Is WordPress a good blog site?
WordPress is a great option if you want to have full control over your blog’s future. WordPress.org gives you control over every aspect of your website. You can grow your blog and add extra features like forums, online store, and paid membership. This makes WordPress the best blogging platform to make money.
How do I read other people’s blogs?
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the left menu, click Reading list .
- In the top right, click Edit .
- Click Add.
- Type the URL of the blog you want to follow.
- Click Next.
- Choose whether to follow publicly or anonymously.
- Click Follow.
What blogs should I read?
6 Niche Blogs You Should Read
- DEPRESSING FRIDGE POEMS. depressingfridgepoems.
- THE SETUP WIZARD. Here’s a blog that tech workers and Harry Potter fans alike will enjoy.
- EATS LIKE A DUCK. There’s been a lot of food featured on The Simpsons in its more than two decades on the air.
- HIERONYMUS BOSCH WORK MEMES.
- HRH MARVIN, #THEROYALHAMSTER.