If you do not have a WordPress.com accountAfter clicking on the Follow button, a dialog box will pop up asking for the email address where new blog posts should be sent.
Be sure to click on the confirmation link in the email that we send you.
How do you join a blog?
Blogger Tutorial – Joining and Blogging Step-by-Step Video
How can I access a blog without an invitation?
If you don’t receive an invitation when a blog goes private, it’s not your only chance to gain access. You can request permission to view the blog from the redirect page. When you type in the blog address and are redirected to the denial and log-in page, click the option for requesting permission.
How do I find blogs to follow on WordPress?
When you do, new posts from that blogger will show up under the “Blogs I Follow” tab in your Reader; you can then click through to the blog, or reblog or Like the post from within the Reader itself.
How can people subscribe to my blog?
Here are 4 ways you can get people subscribing to your blog.
- Make Sure Users Can See Your Subscribe Button. This is possibly the most obvious way to get more blog subscribers, but you’d be surprised how many people don’t consider it to be a problem.
- Offer an Incentive.
- Keep It Simple.
- Make Sure You’re Seen.
How do bloggers get paid?
One of the most common ways bloggers make money is through placing ads on their site. There are two popular types of ads: CPC/PPC Ads: Cost per click (also called pay per click) ads are usually banners that you place in your content or sidebar. Each time a reader clicks on the ad, you are paid for that click.
How can I publish my blog for free?
Follow these 6 steps to learn how to create your own blog:
- Pick a blog name. Emphasize what your blog posts will be about with a creative name.
- Choose your blog template. Customize the design of your blog to match your style.
- Start writing posts.
- Connect your domain.
- Publish posts and go live.
- Share your posts.
How can others see my blog?
To change who can see your blog:
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings Basic.
- Under “”Permissions,”” find “”Blog Readers”” and click Edit.
- Select Public, Private – Only blog authors, or Private – Only these readers.
- Click Save changes.
Can I have a private blog?
Start a Blog, Just Keep It Private and Locked DownThat doesn’t mean your blog has to be viewable to anyone but you, or even public at all. Most popular blogging platforms like WordPress, Livejournal, Squarespace, and even Tumblr allow you to create completely private entries or entire blogs that only you can see.
How do I start a private family blog?
The process for how to start a family blog is outlined below.
- Pick a domain, platform and hosting. First, decide what platform you are going to use, pick a domain, and set up hosting.
- Choose a theme and plugins.
- Take necessary security and privacy measures.
- Share with family members and start posting.