How do I increase views on WordPress?
Below are some of the best tips that will help you reduce the bounce rate and boost the page views of your WordPress site:
- Optimize your site’s speed.
- Create quality, engaging, and relevant content.
- Focus on creating well-structured content.
- Don’t forget to interlink your blog posts.
- Improve SEO of your site.
How can I increase my blog views?
Following are 20 proven strategies that can help you boost readership and increase traffic to your blog.
- Write more.
- Promote with social media.
- Write better titles.
- Know your niche.
- Include photos.
- Incorporate keywords.
- Incorporate links.
- Add social sharing buttons.
How do I increase page visits?
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Advertise. This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first.
- Get Social.
- Mix It Up.
- Write Irresistible Headlines.
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
- Target Long-Tail Keywords.
- Start Guest Blogging.
- Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
How do I grow on WordPress?
Here are 5 ways to easily grow your WordPress blog following:
- Use the Publicize Tool to Share Content on Social Media. Once you’ve logged into your WordPress Dashboard, click on Settings, and then Sharing.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay for Traffic.
- Tagging and Scheduling Your Posts.
- Interact with Other Blogs.
How do I get noticed on WordPress?
Not quite what you’re looking for?
- Help Search Engines Find your Site.
- Blog Regularly.
- Use Keywords on your Site.
- Use Appropriate Tags.
- Connect to the Community & Spread the Word.
- Read and Comment on Other Blogs.
- Link to Other Blogs.
- Share on Social Media.
Where can I promote my blog?
I’m bringing you 30 proven places where you can promote your blog content and get great results.
- Facebook Groups.
- LinkedIn Groups.
- Xing Groups.
- Google Plus Groups.
- Pinterest boards and group boards.
How do I get my blog noticed by Google?
How To Get Your Blog Noticed By Google
- On-Page Search Engine Optimization.
- What ARE Keywords and Key Phases?
- Heading Tags And Their SEO Importance For Blog Content.
- A Quick Intro To Basic On-Page SEO Factors.
- The Art of Working Your Keywords & Phrases Into Your Blog Content.
- Don’t Forget To SEO Your Images!
- Use Formatting To Boost Your SEO Score.
How can I promote my blog?
How To Promote Your Blog With Social Media
- Share your content in many places.
- Include your blog link in your social media profiles.
- Rock the power of 100 rule.
- Clean up your open graph data.
- Share your blog posts on social media right when you publish them.
- Share your brand new posts more than once.