How do I change the location of my logo in WordPress?
How To Change WordPress Logo
- Log in to the WordPress administration page.
- In the left sidebar, click Appearance to expand the menu.
- In the Appearance section, click Customize.
- In the left sidebar, click Site Identity.
- On the Site Identity panel, click Select logo.
How do I center my logo in WordPress?
If you want the header elements to be centered,
- From the customiser, go to Header -> Design and layout.
- In the section Header Design And Layout, look for the option Choose a layout for the header.
- Here you can choose Logo/title centered from the three options.
- Save and publish.
How do I move the title of my WordPress site?
Changing the Title and Tagline
- Log into the WordPress Dashboard.
- On the left in the sidebar, hover over “Settings” and click General.
- The “Site title” and the “Tagline” can be changed here. Enter a new title and tagline. Click Save Changes. Now Visit your WordPress site and you will see the title and tagline changed.
How do I change the header icon in WordPress?
How to Add a Custom Logo to Your Site’s Header
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Select “Customize” from the drop down menu under “Appearance”.
- Select the menu option for “Header” or “Logo” settings.
- Once you’ve found the area that controls your header, click “Select Image”.
- Click “Select Files” to upload the image file you want to use as your header logo.