How do I redirect a WordPress page without plugins?
How To 301 Redirect WordPress Site Without Plugins –
How do I redirect a WordPress site to another URL?
How to Redirect a URL to Another URL in WordPress Using
How do I redirect a page?
The simplest way to redirect to another URL is to use an HTML <meta> tag with the http-equiv parameter set to “refresh”. The content attribute sets the delay before the browser redirects user to the new web page. For redirect to occur immediately set this parameter to “0” seconds for the content attribute.
How do I redirect a domain?
Changing an existing domain or subdomain to redirect
- Navigate to the Manage Domains page.
- Click the Edit button located to the right of the domain/subdomain under the ‘Web Hosting’ column.
- Scroll down to the ‘Redirect’ section.
- In the ‘Redirect to URL’ field enter the URL where you’d like this domain to redirect.
How do I create a 301 redirect?
- Step 1 of 4. Open up a text editor such as “Notepad”.
- Step 2 of 4. Copy the following line of code into your text editor, replacing http://www.example.com/ with the URL you wish to forward your domain name to.
- Step 3 of 4. Save the file as .
- Step 4 of 4. Upload the file to your web space.