How do I remove the comment section in WordPress?
To do that, go to Settings » Discussion from the left sidebar of your WordPress admin panel.
On this page, you need to uncheck the option that says “Allow people to post comments on new articles” and then click on the Save Changes button to store your settings.
This will disable comments on all your future posts.
How do I remove the Leave a Reply box in WordPress?
How to delete ‘leave a reply’ box in wordpress
- Login to dashboard and go to the page where you want it to be removed.
- Click the Screen Options tab on the top right of the page.
- Once you see the dropdown menu, check the box – Discussion.
- After that, scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will be able to uncheck the comment box now as shown below.
How do I disable comments on WordPress images?
To disable comments on media files:To disable comments in WordPress for those attachments, visit Media Library, select the media file and click on Edit. You’ll find a “Discussion” box similar to to the one in the text editor for posts, and you can disable comments there.
How do I change the comment section in WordPress?
Click on What You Need to Customize:
- Change the Font of Comments Form.
- Change the Submit Comment Button.
- Remove Website URL Field from Comment Form.
- Add a Field to the Comments Form.
- Add reCAPTCHA to Comment Form.
- Change the Title of Your Comment Section.
- Move Text Field to the Bottom of the Form.
How do I disable comment section?
How to Disable the Comments on Facebook Pages and Groups?
- Select group posts which you don’t want to receive any comments.
- Click on the three-dotted icon at the upper right corner of the post.
- Click on “Turn Off Comments.”
- Any comments for this particular posts are restricted.
How do I disable comments?
How to Turn Off Comments on Instagram Post –
How do I change the Leave a reply text in WordPress?
The Leave a Reply text can be edited in your WP Admin Dashboard. You can access dashboard by adding /wp-admin to the end of your site’s url. Then go to Settings → Discussion and scroll down Comment Form. The Prompt field allows you to customize the text that displays above the comment form on your site.
How do you add a leave a reply on WordPress?
How to Change “”Leave a Reply”” in WordPress
- Log in to your WordPress dashboard.
- Open the “”Appearance”” section on the left side of the WordPress dashboard and then click “”Editor.””
- Click the “”Comments”” link in the right side of the page to edit the file “”comments.
- Press “”Ctrl”” and “”F”” to open your Web browser’s “”Find”” dialog.
How do I disable comments on a post?
While you can’t disable comments on your Page’s posts, you can hide or delete individual comments. You can proactively moderate comments and posts by visitors by blocking words and turning on the profanity filter for your Page. You can ban people from your Page. You can turn off reviews for your Page.
How do I disable commenting on articles?
Remove the ability to leave comments for all Articles
- Follow the instructions above to get to the Manage Fields page for the Article.
- Locate the Comment Settings row and click on the Delete option from the dropdown on the right hand side.
- Click on the Save button at the bottom of the page to save the new settings.
How do I stop spam comments on WordPress?
To stop comment spam on your WordPress site, you can:
- Reduce the number of links allowed per post.
- Create a list of ‘blacklisted’ words.
- Set up a comment moderation system.
- Restrict comment privileges to registered users.
- Use an anti-spam plugin, such as Akismet.
- Move to a third-party comments plugin.