If you’re building your site and want to start over from scratch, you have two options:
- Re-install WordPress (use your host’s one click-installation feature)
- Use a plugin like WP Reset to erase all content, settings, themes and plugins.
How do I start a WordPress site from scratch?
- Step 1: Choose WordPress as your website platform.
- Step 2: Pick a name for your website, buy a domain & hosting.
- Step 3: Get familiar with the WordPress UI.
- Step 4: Pick a theme / design for your website.
- Step 5: Get plugins to extend your website’s abilities.
- Step 6: Create basic pages.
- Step 7: Consider starting a blog.
How do I reset my WordPress site to factory settings?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website | Reset WordPress Back To
How do I delete all content and start over in WordPress?
How To Delete All WordPress Content And Start Over – Fast ‘n Easy
How do I create a new WordPress site?
Visit https://wordpress.com/start to create your new site. Log in to your account (if you are not already logged in). Click on My Site. Select the Add New Site option at the bottom of the menu.”