How do I change my theme?
Download or remove Chrome themes
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More. Settings.
- Under “”Appearance,”” click Themes. You can also go to the gallery by visiting Chrome Web Store Themes.
- Click the thumbnails to preview different themes.
- When you find a theme you’d like to use, click Add to Chrome.
Can you change WordPress theme and keep content?
Most of your regular site elements will not be affected by changing themes. That is, beyond the new styling that they might get from your new theme, nothing will change with: Your posts and pages. Nothing bad will happen to your posts and pages when you switch themes.
How do I change the default theme in WordPress?
A default theme is the theme that was active when you first installed WordPress, for example twentysixteen.
Change your WordPress theme from the database
- Step 1 – Open your database in phpMyAdmin.
- Step 2 – Click wp_options.
- Step 3 – Locate the theme in the table.
- Step 4 – Replace the theme.
- Step 5 – You’re done!