What to do after installing WordPress?
Here are 10 Things to do after installing WordPress:
- Configure General Settings.
- Delete Default Content.
- Configure Permalinks:
- Install SEO and Analytics Plugins.
- Setup Automated Backup.
- Secure Your Website.
- Improve Page Load Speed.
- Configure Antispam Plugins.
How do I use WordPress after download?
How to Install WordPress Manually
- Step 1: Download WordPress. Download the WordPress package to your local computer from http://wordpress.org/download/.
- Step 2: Upload WordPress to Hosting Account.
- Step 3: Create MySQL Database and User.
- Step 4: Configure wp-config.
- Step 5: Run the Installation.
- Step 6: Complete the Installation.
How do I start WordPress after installing?
How To Configure WordPress After Installation –
What is the installation path for WordPress?
Usually this directory is called /public_html/. On the other hand, If you want to install WordPress in a subfolder (like example.com/blog), then upload it in a folder /public_html/blog/. Once you are done uploading WordPress, go to your hosting control panel to create a database.”