How do I add social share buttons in WordPress?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing.
Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button.
Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing.
Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
How do I add social share buttons to my website?
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them:
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
How do you use social media share buttons and social sharing icons?
How to Add Social Media Icons and Share Links on WordPress
What are social sharing buttons?
Social share buttons give customers the ability to display their ecommerce purchases on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other platforms. Social share buttons also add convenience for users who want to post a particular product by removing the extra steps of copying, pasting and posting to a separate website.”