Can you use WordPress with GoDaddy?
If you already have GoDaddy’s hosting service, then you can use that for your WordPress site.
They are one of the largest hosting companies in the world, and they are an official WordPress hosting partner.
For WPBeginner users, they’re offering 50% off and a free domain name as well.
Can I use my own domain with WordPress?
Domains »Use a Domain You Already Own (Domain Mapping) If you prefer to keep your domain registered with your current provider, you can use it with your WordPress.com site by domain mapping. There are two important steps to mapping your domain to your WordPress.com site.
How do I use my GoDaddy domain?
To start, log in to your GoDaddy account and navigate to your Products page. If your domain name appears in a view similar to this, click Manage and then click Use My Domain. If it appears like this, simply click Use My Domain. Click Build.
How do I build my WordPress site on GoDaddy?
How to Make a WordPress Website With GoDaddy – UPDATED 2018
- Tour of the website we are going to build with godaddy. 
- Step 1: Choose a domain using godaddy. 
- Step 2: Get hosting service with hostgator. 
- Step 3: Connect Hostgator and Godaddy. 
- Step 4: Log into website cpanel. 
- Step 6: Log into wordpress. 
- Step 7: Install Spacious Theme for our wordpress website. 
- Step 8: Download images.