How do I restrict the content of the site to subscribe subscribers only?
To restrict your content so that only members with any paid subscription can view it, select the Members of subscription level(s) option in the dropdown, and then select Members of any paid subscription level(s). Only members with paid subscriptions will be able to see the content.
How do I restrict content?
Set up parental controls
- On the device you want parental controls on, open the Play Store app .
- In the top left corner, tap Menu Settings. Parental controls.
- Turn on Parental controls.
- Create a PIN.
- Tap the type of content you want to filter.
- Choose how to filter or restrict access.
How do I use restrict content plugin?
Usage. First upload to wp-content/plugins and click activate from the WordPress plugins menu. To restrict an entire post or page, simply select the user level you’d like to restrict the post or page to from the drop down menu added just below the post/page editor.
How do I password protect a page in WordPress?
To password-protect a WordPress page, follow these steps:
- Log in to WordPress as the administrator.
- Under Dashboard, click Posts, and then click Add New.
- Write your post.
- Under Publish, next to Visibility, click Edit.
- Click Password protected.
- In the Password text box, type a password.
- Click OK, and then click Publish.
How do I set up subscriptions on WordPress?
How to Enable Users to Subscribe to Your WordPress Blog – “