Why does my WordPress site say coming soon?
By default some hosting companies have a coming soon page that automatically displays when you install WordPress. If this is the scenario, then the switch to turn it on and off will be in the Dashboard (probably under Settings > General). If a plugin is what is making the page appear, then you should deactivate it.
How do I activate my coming soon page on WordPress?
Navigate to SeedProd -> Settings. Here, you’ll be able to activate your maintenance screen – or coming soon screen – in just seconds. All you need to do is click the Enable Maintenance Mode option, then hit Save All Changes.
How do I stop Bluehost coming soon page?
How to Keep or Remove the Coming Soon Page –
How do I temporarily disable my WordPress site?
Temporarily Disable a WordPress Website –
How do I make my website come soon?
- Log in to your account.
- Select “”Content”” from the top menu.
- Click “”Add Page””
- Click “”Content Page””
- Add your “”Page Title”” as something like “”Holding Page””
- Click the “”Display”” tab running along the top of the window.
- Set the “”Hide Template”” option to “”YES””
- Click “”Save Changes””
How do I get rid of new WordPress site coming soon?
To disable the Mojo Marketplace Coming Soon Page
- Log into your Admin Area on your WordPress site.
- Visit the Dashboard and at the top there is a notification that says: “Your site is currently displaying a “Coming Soon” page.
- Click the link in the notification and the Coming Soon Page will then be removed and disabled from your website.