The List of 30
- Wishlist Member – 2.4.
- Rainmaker Platform – 3.9.
- WP eCommerce w/ Membership Add On – 2.8.
- Memberium – 4.0.
- Paid Memberships Pro – 2.8.
- WooCommerce Memberships – 5.0.
- iThemes Exchange – 4.9.
- MemberPress – 5.0.
What is the best WordPress membership plugin?
Now that we have covered what you need to start a membership site in WordPress, let’s take a look at our top WordPress membership plugins.
- MemberPress. MemberPress is one of the most popular WordPress membership plugins.
- Restrict Content Pro.
How do I use WordPress membership plugins?
Complete the Initial Plugin SetupGo to Memberships in the WordPress admin for a step-by-step initial setup, including: Membership Levels: Add one or more Membership Levels. Page Settings: Generate or assign the Pages. Payment Gateway: Select and configure your Gateway and SSL.
How do I add a subscription to my WordPress site?
How to Create a Membership Site with WordPress
- Step 1: Set Up The MemberPress Plugin. You’ll want to start by installing and activating the MemberPress plugin.
- Step 2: Set Up Your Payment Methods.
- Step 3: Create Membership Levels.
- Step 4: Set Up Access Rules.
- Step 5: Create Members Only Content.
- Step 6: Create a Pricing Page.
- Step 7: Add Sign Up and Login Forms.
How much does MemberPress cost?
Pricing and Support for the MemberPress PluginThe most basic plan, named ‘Basic’, costs $129 per year and you can use this license for only one site. Another plan, ‘Plus’, is available for $249 per year and can be used for up to 10 sites. The most advanced plan is ‘Pro’, available for $369 per year.
What is a membership plugin?
The best WordPress membership plugins allow you to create detailed access rules that automatically protect new content as it’s created, depending on its category, tag, or other predefined criteria. You’ll also want to look for a membership plugin that allows you to release access to content over a predefined period.
How do I add subscriptions to my website?
How To Add Subscription Billing To Your Website –
How do I use a simple membership plugin?
WordPress Tutorial: Simple Membership Plugin – Create a Free
What is Ultimate Member plugin?
Ultimate Member is the #1 user profile & membership plugin for WordPress. The plugin makes it a breeze for users to sign-up and become members of your website. Lightweight and highly extendible, Ultimate Member will enable you to create almost any type of site where users can join and become members with absolute ease.
How do I use paid membership Pro WordPress?
To get started with this tutorial, you’ll first need to install the free Paid Memberships Pro plugin from WordPress.org.
How to start a membership site with Paid Memberships Pro
- Create membership levels.
- Set up membership pages.
- Add a payment gateway.
- Set up email.
- Configure the advanced settings.