How do I change the color of the header menu in WordPress?
As in this case, to change the header menu color, do the following:
- Backup your files before applying any modification.
- Go to Appearance>>Editor.
- Select the “style.css” file in the right column and look for this code: #nav li a:hover, #nav li a:active,
- Change the border-top value to reflect your preferred color.
How do I change the navigation menu color in WordPress?
How to change navigation menu colors? Navigate to your WordPress dashboard > visualmodo > theme options > colors > Header < and you will see the options to set up your header colors, you also can set more colors on: theme options > colors > select ‘custom color’ on ‘color mode’.
How do I change the menu appearance in WordPress?
Head over to Appearance » Menus and click on the Screen Options button at the top right corner of the screen. This will bring up a fly down menu where you need to check the box next to ‘CSS classes’ option. After that you need to scroll down to the menu item that you want to modify and click to expand it.
How do I change the color of my menu?
Change Menu Font Color or Background Color in WordPress
How do I change the header color?
Change the color or image of the header
- Go to the Design tab.
- Click Customize to expand the set of choices for customizing your theme.
- Click Header Image to choose an image to be the background of the header.
- Click Header background to choose a color for the header section.