- Step 1: Choose WordPress as your website platform.
- Step 2: Pick a name for your website, buy a domain & hosting.
- Step 3: Get familiar with the WordPress UI.
- Step 4: Pick a theme / design for your website.
- Step 5: Get plugins to extend your website’s abilities.
- Step 6: Create basic pages.
- Step 7: Consider starting a blog.
In this tutorial, we will share our 10 Best Tips to keep your WordPress website secure.
- Choose a Good Hosting Company.
- Don’t Use Nulled Themes.
- Install a WordPress Security Plugin.
- Use a Strong Password.
- Disable File Editing.
- Install SSL Certificate.
- Change your WP-login URL.
- Limit Login Attempts.
How to Make a WordPress Site Live?
- Create a new MySQL database. Here you’ll have to create a new database for your site from your hosting account’s control panel.
- Import the previously exported database to the server.
- Change your site’s URL.
- Change the database details in the wp-config.
- Make sure that your links are updated.
- Update link and image paths.
How to create a staging site for WordPress manually
- Step 1: Create a subdomain through cPanel.
- Step 2: Create an FTP account for your new subdomain.
- Step 3: Upload WordPress files to staging site.
- Step 4: Export / Import your database.
- Step 5: Edit wp-config.
- Step 6: Log in and restrict access to your staging site.
- Step 1: Install WordPress Theme.
- Step 2: Install the BuddyPress Plugin.
- Step 3: Configure the BuddyPress Plugin.
- Step 4: Using BuddyPress with the Theme.
- Step 5: Create a Menu for the Nav Bar.
- Step 6: Enable User Registrations on Website.
- Step 7: Setting up the Front Page.
Let’s get started!
- Step 1: Select a Web Host.
- Step 2: Choose a Domain Name.
- Step 3: Install WordPress.
- Step 4: Pick and Activate a Theme.
- Step 5: Create and Edit Portfolio Items and Create a List of Portfolio Items.
- Step 6: Creating The Portfolio Page.
- Step 7: Customize Your Portfolio.
- Step 8: Adding Your Portfolio to the Menu.
How To Create A WordPress Intranet Using XAMPP (Or Another Localhost Solution)
- Step 1: Install XAMPP And WordPress On Your Computer.
- Step 2: Set Up A Virtual Host.
- Step 3: Find IP Address For Localhost Server.
- Step 4: Use Hosts File To Make For Prettier Links.
- Step 5: Finish Up The WordPress Install To Make It Your Own.
Can you make a free website with WordPress?
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress Hosting. However WPBeginner users can get a free domain name and 60% off web hosting from Bluehost which means you can start a website for as low as $2.75 per month.
How much does it cost to build a website on WordPress?
Estimating The Real Cost of Building a WordPress SiteDepending on your needs, your cost to start a WordPress website can range from $100 to $500 to $3000, to even as high as $30,000 or more.
How do I create a 2019 WordPress site?
How To Make A WordPress Website 2019 | For Beginners –
- Overview of the tutorial. 
- What is webhosting and a domain name. 
- Overview of the front and backend. 
- Create A Title For Your Website. 
- Add Pages To Your Website. 
- Get The Astra Theme. 
- Download The Images I use in the Tutorial. 
- Make Your Menu Uppercase.