Display Subcategories on Category Pages in WordPress.
$this_category = wp_list_categories(‘orderby=id&depth=1&show_count=0&title_li=&use_desc_for_title=1&child_of=’.
How do I show sub categories in WordPress?
You can display and filter sub-categories in various ways:
- Use the parent category as the widget title.
- Show post counts in bracket next to the name.
- Hide empty sub-categories.
- Add a link to the parent category to the widget title.
- Show the full sub-category tree so it include sub-sub categories and so on as well.
How do I find the subcategory of a parent category in WordPress?
Get Subcategory from Parent Category<? php $taxonomy = ‘category’; // ID Gets which assign post $post_terms = wp_get_object_terms( $post->ID, $taxonomy, array( ‘fields’ => ‘ids’ ) ); $post_terms_specific = array (1); $result_post=array_diff($post_terms, $post_terms_specific); // Links seprator.
How do I show subcategories in WooCommerce?
Show WooCommerce Sub Categories on Shop Page
- Click on Appearance > Customize.
- Then go to WooCommerce > Product Catalog.
- Select “show subcategories” from Category Display.
- Click on Save Changes.
How do I create subcategories in Blogger?
Mouse over the post you want to add categorized subheaders to and then select “”Edit.”” Click “”Labels”” on the right side of the Blogger interface. Type your category into the text field. Add multiple categories by separating each with a comma. Press “”Done”” when you’re finished adding your categories.
How do you add categories to pages in WordPress?
Once a category has been assigned to the post, and the post is published, edit the navigation menu to add the category page:
- Open the Customizer.
- Go to Menus.
- Select the menu to edit.
- Click on Add Items.
- Select Categories.
- Click the Plus icon next to the Category you want to add.
- Click Publish to save the changes.
How do I add categories in WordPress?
In order to add/delete a category in your blog, log in to the admin area and go to Posts -> Categories. To add a category, simply type its name in the Category Name field. If you wish, you can also type a category slug, description and choose a parent item. Then click Add Category and your new category will be created.”