How do I download a WordPress theme as admin?
- Log in to the WordPress admin for the site where the plugin/theme you want is installed.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins and activate it.
- Go to Plugins > Editor if you want to download a plugin, or Appearance > Editor if you want to download a theme.
How do I download a theme from WordPress?
So, let’s get started.
- STEP 1: INSTALL THE PLUGIN. In your WordPress dashboard menu, go to “Plugins” → “Add New”.
- STEP 2: EXPORT YOUR THEME. Once you’ve installed and activated your plugin, you’ll need to navigate to “Appearance” → “Export”.
- STEP 3: IMPORT YOUR THEME. Once you’ve completed the download of your .
How do I export a theme?
Export your WordPress theme
- Open your WordPress Dashboard.
- Select the Tools tab.
- Click on the Export secondary menu.
- Next, choose what you want to export.
- If you’ve finished, press the Download Export File button.
How do I manually install a WordPress theme?
Installing WordPress Theme Via FTP
- Download an FTP Client on your computer.
- Create an FTP Account within your hosting account.
- Download the theme you need to your computer & unzip.
- Upload the theme folder via FTP to your WordPress install.
- Activate the theme from your WordPress dashboard.