How to Launch a WordPress Site
- Define the Main Content.
- Pick a Domain Name.
- Choose a Web Hosting Service.
- Install WordPress.
- Choose a Theme.
- Install Plugins.
How do I activate my WordPress site?
Click the Web Hosting link. On the welcome screen that appears, click the Select button for WordPress website.
- Enter a user name.
- Enter a password.
- Re-enter your password.
- Mark the checkbox if you accept the WordPress license agreement.
- Click the Create account button.
Can you launch a WordPress site for free?
WordPress as a software is free for you to download and use. However, to use WordPress on the web, you will need WordPress Hosting. However WPBeginner users can get a free domain name and 60% off web hosting from Bluehost which means you can start a website for as low as $2.75 per month.
How do I launch my WordPress site on Bluehost?
Launching a WordPress Website with Bluehost –
How do I launch a website?
What to do before launching your website
- Step 1: Choose a website builder.
- Step 2: Pick and register a domain name for your website.
- Step 3: Select a web hosting provider for your site.
- Step 4: Design your website.
- Step 5: Learn the basics of SEO.
- Step 6: Add an email signup form to your website.
- Step 7: Test everything.