How do I login to my website?
How to Login to Your Website Dashboard –
How do I find my WordPress admin URL?
Option 2 – Lookup WordPress Login URL in Database
- Log in to phpMyAdmin for your site.
- Click on your database and scroll down and click on the wp_options table on the left-hand side.
- Click on Search at the top.
- Click “Edit.”
- Your login URL should be the last value that shows up there.
Where can I find my WordPress username and password?
Browse to your WordPress login page, typically this is located at /wp-admin, such as: https://domain.com/wp-admin. Then click on the “Lost your password?” link at the bottom. On the next screen, enter your username or email address of your WordPress administrator account.
How do I access my website control panel?
To access the control panel, please follow the below steps:
- Log into your account.
- Under Hosting, click Web Hosting, and then click Manage.
- Click the Control Panel link under the name of your hosting account. A new window or tab should open; if a window doesn’t open, please check your web browser’s pop-up settings.
How do I login as admin on my website?
Type your administrator password into the “”Password”” text field, which is usually directly below the “”Username”” or “”Email”” field. Click the “”Log In”” button. It’s typically below the “”Password”” text field. Doing so will log you into the website’s administrator panel.”