Click the “Edit” link next to the Status field in the Publish pane.
The Publish pane is located on the right side of the Edit Post screen.
Click the Status pull-down menu and select “Draft.” Click the “OK” button and then click the “Update” button to stop publishing your post.
How do I unpublish a WordPress page?
First, login to your WordPress dashboard. Navigate to the post you want to unpublish, and locate the Publish meta box on the right side.
If the post/page is live, the Status will read “Published.” To unpublish the post:
- Click the blue Edit link.
- Choose the Draft status.
- Click the OK button.
- Update the post.
How do I deactivate a WordPress site?
- Table of Contents.
- If you’re sure you want to permanently delete your site, here’s how to do it.
- Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Manage → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page, and select Delete your site permanently.
How do I make my WordPress site private?
To make your entire blog private, follow these steps:
- Go to your blog’s dashboard.
- Select Settings.
- From there, select Privacy.
- You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.