Can I place ads on my free WordPress blog?
You are not allowed to run advertisements on your free WordPress.com blogs using third party advertising programs like Google Adsense, BuySellAds, Lijit, Vibrant Media, etc.
You can add affiliate links, publish sponsored posts, or participate in an advertising program called WordAds.
How do you put ads on your blog?
Sign up for AdSense to show ads
- Sign in to Blogger.
- At the top, click the Down arrow .
- Click the blog you want to run ads on.
- In the left menu, click Earnings. Sign up for AdSense.
- Choose the Google email associated with your Blogger account.
- Fill out AdSense form.
- Enter AdSense payment details.
- Verify your phone number.
How do I connect my WordPress blog to AdSense?
Insert the code using a plugin:
- Log into your WordPress admin dashboard. Go to Plugins > Add new > Search for Insert Headers and Footers plugin. Install the plugin and activate it:
- Go to Settings > Insert Headers and Footers menu. Paste the Google AdSense verification code into the Headers section. Save the changes:
Does WordPress pay you for blogging?
WordPress comes with some incredibly powerful plugins that are actually full-fledged platforms in their own right. You can add such a platform to your blog or e-commerce store and offer it as a paid service. You get a cut from each sell, which allows you to earn passive income from user activity on your website.
Can I monetize a free WordPress blog?
WordPress has just announced a partnership with Federated Media to allow bloggers to monetize their free, hosted blogs on WordPress.com with ads. While Google AdSense is an advertising option open to everyone, more lucrative ad networks like Federated are only open to websites with a certain amount of traffic.”