How do I add posts to different pages in WordPress?
How to Put WordPress Posts in a Page –
How do I add a new post to my WordPress blog?
How to add a new blog post in WordPress
- Step 1: Log in to WordPress. Go to yoursite.com.au/wp-admin and log in with your username and password.
- Step 2: Create a new post.
- Step 3: Enter the title of your new post.
- Step 4: Enter body content.
- Choose a feature image.
- Select tags and categories.
- Hit publish!
How do you add content to a page in WordPress?
How to add new content:
- Log into your WordPress website.
- If you are adding your content via a new Post: Click on Post > Add New. Add in your new content, including a Title. If applicable, in the Categories section (right column) select appropriate Categories for the post. Either:
How do I turn a page into a post in WordPress?
To switch the post type, open the page or post to edit. You can see the “Post Type” option on the right side of the page. As in this example, if you are trying to change a Page to a Post, click on “Edit” and chose the option of “Post”. Click on “OK” and “Update” to finish the conversion.”