Configure bbPress WordPress Forum Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress site as the administrator.
- In the left-hand pane, click Forums, and then click New Forum.
- Under Create New Forum, type a name for the forum in the text box.
- In the large text box, type a description for the forum.
Can I create a forum in WordPress?
Luckily, WordPress makes it easy to add a forum to your website. As you might have guessed, the solution comes in the form of a plugin called bbPress. It’s one of the most popular forum plugins because it’s developed by the same team behind WordPress and integrates with your website seamlessly.
How do I add a discussion forum in WordPress?
From your dashboard
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Search for ‘Discussion Board’
- Activate Discussion Board form the Plugins page.
- Go to Discussion Board > Settings to update any settings.
How do you add a forum to your website?
Add a forum to website
- Click Create a free forum.
- Choose your desired forum software (PunBB is good if you want something special) and desired theme, then click Continue.
- Fill in the appropriate fields and write down the URL that you choose.
- Click the Sign Up button.
- Click Save Changes.
What is the best forum plugin for WordPress?
- bbPress. When it comes to integrating a forum into WordPress, bbPress is hands-down the best plugin for the job.
- BuddyPress. BuddyPress allows you to build your own social network within WordPress.
- wpForo Forum.
- Asgaros Forum.
- CM Answers.
- WP Symposium Pro.